Summer Clouds

It felt like summer to me last Saturday night. Graduation for my students that morning and a graduation party that afternoon. The party was out in the country. Horses, barns, and wind in the trees. As we were leaving the clouds were amazing over the farm. Megan patiently waited in the car as I renewed my love for my 20mm lens. Here are some of my favorites:













Photographer's Note: Took some fun freedom with these. Simply jpegs, not RAW. sRGB, not Adobe RGB. Messed a bit with contrast, added some warm tone, shot really wide angle, and even did some vignetting. Feels fun to shoot for fun and break all of my rules.

1 comment:

  1. Those are astonishing! Love the clouds, the grass, the fences, and the composition of each one! My dad loves clouds, I'll have to show him these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing and commenting!