Early August Evening at The Lake

We had a lovely time at the lake this past august.  I went out the first night to go fishing, but lost my only lure first cast.  It was one of the moments where you don't even mind the aparent set back - because you knew it was no set back at all.  I started taking pictures.  I had a really great time exploring the sunset with my camera. It was just simply fun photographing.  All shot with an 85mm lens around f/2.  (Except for last photo of grill).

I am purposefully not editing any of these photos for this post - they are all straight out of camera.  I also picked not only my best - partly because I like many of them - but also because it is nice to show process sometime.  So, here is how the evening progressed in terms of almost studying the sunset.  I had a lot fun.  Hope you enjoy looking through them.












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing and commenting!