Is contentment a bad word?

I am not one for rest historically.  Not one to sit idly by and let life happen to me.  I am not one to slow down, to experience bordem or any other such thing. 

But am I one to rest?  Rest, as I have been learning (for 6 years!) is not so much about what I'm doing, but what my heart is doing.  That said, I have been easing into a place of rest and contenment that I surely never thought was possible and am more convinced than ever is only the beginning.   And I am accomplishing more than ever at the same time - from a place of rest.

We had a wonderful family morning this past Saturday.  I haven't had much time for photography.  It was good fun to be able to shoot some pictures while sipping some coffee and eating some apple fritters. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing and commenting!