My she is lovely


I cherish my fiance. I have some new flash equipment - in fact basically my first flash equipment. So, of course I have been itchin' pretty good to try it out, so Megan volunteered her second evening this week to model for me and my run-back-and-forth flash setting photography session.

We were taking one of our meandering drives through the country this evening when she spotted this beautiful fence. After some "how do you set this umbrella thing up," I began to photograph her with her utilitarian bag that she made a few months ago. We have a dream that in the future we will shoot "anthropologie - style" catalogs of her handmade goods and sell them across the country. But for now, Balog Bags are getting off the ground on this here blog. She normally only makes one-off bags, but she is willing to replicate this one. It can accompany a nice dress for a sharp bohemian look . . . or carry a Bible, some knitting, a softshell jacket, running clothes, and a pair of shoes for the ultimate in adventure versatility. Love you, Meg. Thanks for being my girl :)




















Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing and commenting!