Perfection Seeker


I love to work towards perfection. I have always had a thing about that. By God's grace, my perfectionistic tendencies are becoming healthier - but there is still something in me that loves to work towards perfection.

I have not had much time to photograph recently with preparing for the wedding and all, but I did photograph during a beautiful and very memorable drive to my grandparents house this past Thanksgiving. Highlights of the trip were a heavy crystalline frost, foggy morning air, a Northern Harrier Hawk I got to watch for many minutes, and of course - my grandparents.

My grandmother has since passed away and I have since gotten engaged. And Psalm 65 is written on my soul: "where morning dawns and evening fades you call forth songs of joy."

This photo is a large format panorama taken with minimal aperture. I love the buttery smoothness of the high-tone colors that are so subtly beautiful. Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing and commenting!