Norris Woodworking Cutting Boards


My friend Jim Norris is a fine carpenter with a great ability for design. Recently we had the opportunity to photograph a few cutting boards that he had made. It was fun for me because I got to do some "food photography" which I had been learning about by skimming through Megan's Donna Hay magazines. Here are the photos:






Photo info: Shot with a 24" Lasolite softbox (Ezybox). Megan did the raspberry and green bean lay-out.

Cutting Board info: The first board (with the tomatoes) is rock maple and cherry. The second board is figured bird's eye maple. Jim is available to make more cutting boards and can do custom designs. Email me if you would like to talk with him for more info.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are great! The lighting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cutting board, and the photography. nice duo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing and commenting!