Detail


I often find myself a bit frustrated with the inherent limitations of this blog to show the depth and breadth of detail in my landscap panoramas. They are meant to be seen big (5, 6, 7 feet long) in print format, not as 1000 pixel wide digital images. Nonetheless, the digital images are great and surely convey the overall mood of the scene. So, I figured I would share a small 100% view of the last panorama I posted in order to give a perspective of the detail that is available for perusal when they are printed large :)

So here is the whole photo:



and here is a 100% view of the mountain ridge detail from the red box:



So, imbedded in these massive panoramas are details like individual tree limbs on the distant ridges. The details allow for the prints to be appreciated as a mood from 10 or 15 feet back, and as treasures of small scenes at close inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing and commenting!